Moscow, Golovinsky District
COMPETITIVE PROJECT: 2017
ARCHITECTS: Asadov Architectural Studio: A.R.Asadov, A.A.Asadov, M.Asadova, N.Asadov, A.Balyuk, N.Barinov, P.Belkova, YU.Butyrskaya, N.Kucherov, I.Labinskaya, T.Lebedeva, M.Matveyev, N.Pankova, D.Suvorov, I.Shevchenko, K.Shepeta, T.Chernova, B.Erendzhenov
ECONOMISTS: O.Fazullina, A.Mikheyev, Yu.Nikitina
ENGINEERS: Engex company: Yu.Aleshkin, A.Vaskovskaya, A.Volkov, A.Galimshina, S.Dzhamilov, R.Zhafyarov, M.Zernov, D.Ivanov, S.Il'ina, A.Kameneva, V.Kuznetsova, N.Lukashova, A.Nikiforov, G.Nikiforova, S.Onorin, V.Savin, G.Stoyakin, D.Chernov
The total area of the preserved building is 522 thousand square meters
The total area of the projected building is 1 347 thousand square meters
Including living area - 1 103 thousand square meters, non-residential area - 244 thousand square meters
Density of development - 23 thousand square meters / ha
The population within the boundaries of renovation is 37 570 persons.
Including in the designed houses - 26 690 persons, in the preserved houses - 10 880 persons.
Number of parking spaces - 12 970 (parking in stylobates under yards) + 1210 (parking in the streets)
In this project, we decided to create an environment that will be relevant for many decades. This is the environment with a new level of quality in all respects - architectural, social, economic. We believe that the renovation program is a chance to create a full-fledged space for life, a real "unpaired" area!
To achieve the architectural quality of the environment, we use a number of techniques.
In the urban planning scale is:
- Well thought-out sequence of implementation - seizures within 1-2 urban blocks
- compact neighborhoods that clearly form the urban space and divide it into public and private areas
- a multistage building that removes yard yards
In architectural terms, these are:
- yards without cars, with parking in stylobate
- public 1 and 2 floors, accommodating all necessary infrastructure
- maintained roofs and terraces for 1 residential floors
- facades of qualities. materials available through opt. purchase
- renovation of facades n. houses, as compensation for the inconvenience of construction
In terms of accomplishment - is:
- developed pedestrian areas, with green areas and a cafe
- common areas as a single park with an ecosystem similar to the Zaryadye Park
- diversification of yards
Also, we take into account climatic factors - minimize wind flows, eliminate stagnant zones, reduce overheating due to improvement and gardening.
To achieve a new social quality of life, we rely on micro-entrepreneurship. These are new jobs, new taxes, a variety of infrastructure. Out of 240 thousand square meters of non-residential space, we propose to allocate not less than 100 thousand for a preferential lease for residents. Everyone can rent an office, a bakery, a coffee shop or a children's studio, organize a charity project or coworking, and at a rental rate much lower than the market rate.
In this approach, we see a number of advantages:
- stimulation of microbusinesses, social, cultural and charitable initiatives
- the emergence of new types of leisure - neighborhood communities, exhibitions, educational and sports projects
- reduce the transport load, because residents will be more interested in spending time in the area
The new quality of the economy is based on a series of economic models calculated for different density of development. Our calculations show that at a density of 22,000 sq. M / ha, it is possible to realize without loss:
- the announced increase in the area of ??new housing for immigrants by 30%
- a full set of social and commercial infrastructure (at least 20% of the area),
- quality facades and a variety of amenities,
- as well as free parking in the underground parking for immigrants
Even in the case of less density, the city in the future still wins, having a residential environment of a different quality, which has a much higher added value.
Thus, all the proposed solutions allow setting a new level of quality of the environment and making a full-fledged international project capable of becoming an example for the world capitals.
In addition, for Moscow - this is a chance to create new business, social and cultural centers, and - in every district!